Change Delivers Cards and Buy Now Pay Later capabilities for Philippine’s largest bank
- BDO is the Philippines largest bank with with total assets of US$70 billion and more than1,400 operating branches and 4,400 ATMs nationwide
- BDO leverages Vertexon for managing its card programs and services including
- Mastercard, Visa, UnionPay, Amex, JCB, Diners card schemes
- BNPL features for its Major Purchase and Installment card products
- Dispute Management System
- Recently upgraded to the latest version of the Vertexon platform
- BDO utilises PaySim, Change’s payment simulation and testing solution,.
A key customer of Change, the Philippines’ largest bank, BDO Unibank, Inc. (“BDO”), have integrated many of Change’s Vertexon payment solutions to issue and maintain their card programs and merchants. BDO also utilises PaySim, Change’s payment simulation and testing solution.
BDO is the Philippines’ largest bank with total assets of US$70 billion and one of the widest distribution networks across the country consisting of more than 1,400 operating branches and over 4,400 ATMs nationwide.
A senior vice president of BDO shared the following testimony:
BDO on the latest version of Vertexon
In October 2021, Change completed BDO’s card platform upgrade to the latest version of Vertexon. This upgrade offers BDO the latest card payment technology, including BNPL features.
BDO’s Credit Card Systems Team commented: “We had a very successful upgrade to the latest Vertexon platform version with the upgrade experience seamless for such a major undertaking. The new version added expanded features and at the same time carried over bespoke business functions that give us market leadership. Change’s technical team has time and again proven their proficiency and allowed for an efficient project